Since 1999: Senior accredited Shiatsu therapist , Private Practice
• Provide accurate diagnosis and treatment using a combination of different Shiatsu methods in order to achieve the best results.
• Specialize in Shiatsu for pregnant woman (all through pregnancy), plus inducing birth techniques.
• Support woman through labor and birth with combined acupuncture and Shiatsu.
Since 2000: Acupuncturist, Stems&Branches method, Private practice
• Use conversation as an integral part of the meeting. Based on Huang Di Ling Shu chapter 8 and the 5 elements theory – Would regard the patient-therapist dialogue as a full diagnostic-therapeutic tool.
• Specialize mainly in the fields of neurology (paralysis), mental conditions and gynecology (esp. fertility conditions, IVF support, high risk pregnancies, pregnancy and birth), along with many other pathologies
• Specialize in acupuncture for children – Stems&Branches method.
2009, 2010: Academy teacher of Ancient Chinese medicine (at the Rehovot faculty of the Hebrew university, Israel).
2013: Cranio Sacral course with instructor Michael Aaron
2008 – 2009: Ancient Chinese medicine pediatrics – Post graduate course, Ella center of Ancient Chinese medicine advanced studies, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
2009: Anatomy in vivo – academic course – Faculty of agriculture, Rehovot, Israel (Hebrew university)
2004-2005: CCTM – Post graduate course – Teacher: Peter C. Van Kervel, ICA (international colleges of Acupuncture).
2003-2004: Nei Chia – Post graduate course – Teacher: Peter C. Van Kervel, ICA (international colleges of Acupuncture).
1997-2001: Chinese medicine – TCM and Chinese herbal medicine – Medicine College for TCM, Israel.
1997-2000: Shiatsu – Medicine College for TCM, Israel.
1996-1997: Biology and western medicine studies – University of Tel-Aviv, Israel.
1995-1996: Western medicine – University of Genoa, Italy.
General information: Was born 02.05.1974 in Israel. Happily married and a proud mother of twins (boy & girl who were born in July 2010).
Australian PR since September 2011.